For-Profit and Nonprofit Organizations and USEA
As a member of USEA, your organization will receive benefits to help you foster strong relationships with the next generation of science and math teacher leaders and the universities that have prepared them.
- Profile your institution/organization/corporation on the USEA website
- Receive member registration and exhibitor rates for the UTeach STEM Educators Conference in June and for the UTeach Conference in May for up to two representatives
- Subscribe to the UTeach Members email newsletter, UTeach Alumni email newsletter, and USEA email newsletter
- Receive free registration to USEA-hosted webinars
- Network and collaborate with USEA members, including UTeach alumni
- Volunteer to serve on association committees (up to two representatives)
- Participate in efforts to advocate for the improvement of STEM education and STEM teacher preparation
*Each Affiliate Member may appoint a select number of individuals from their organizations as representatives to USEA, one of whom will serve as the chief representative. All representatives will receive the Affiliate Member Category benefits and may serve on USEA committees.